European Process Excellence Strategy Report 2018
Uncovering the region's trends and challenges
Europe is a hub to some of the most successful companies in the world. In order to remain competitive and relevant, companies need to align their process improvement with senior level business strategy.
Ahead of Process Excellence Europe Spring in London (16-18 April, 2018), the PEX Network surveyed hundreds of European process improvement and operational excellence professionals, to create this special regional report. We reveal the key strategic trends for businesses across the continent and explore how organizations around the world are approaching process excellence to meet their commercial goals.
Download the report now to find out:
• The expected levels of investment into operational excellence in Europe over the next year
• The top five key areas of focus for process improvement in 2018-2019
• The primary operational excellence challenges for Europe in the year ahead
• The top four areas in which European organizations are applying process excellence methodologies
• How European employees view process excellence initiatives
• The major factor that indicates whether a process excellence program is at risk of failure
• 8 steps to implementing a successful process excellence strategy
• And more
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence member, sign in below to view this content. Sign In Join