7 Steps to Operational Excellence
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence member, sign in below to view this content. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
New companies are disrupting established markets by changing the focus from the business’s bottom line to the customer experience, and it’s paying off. Making the customer the focal point of every process can drastically change your organization’s way of doing business for the better.
Attendees will learn:
- Operational excellence is no longer the exception, it’s the expectation from consumers.
- To remain competitive in your market, you need to take a considered and intentional look at your business and make changes where appropriate.
- These seven steps will set you on the right path to achieving operational excellence.
Sascha Lotterer has more than 15 years of experience in managing and delivering Business Process Management (BPM) and transformation initiatives to drive tangible business outcomes. He is an expert at helping organizations align people, process and technology to support BPM journeys worldwide.
• 30 years dynamic modeling, process automation, and artificial intelligence
• Ph.D. Engineering from Rice University, specializing in process control, artificial intelligence, & human factors in engineered systems
• Lecturer at Kyoto University, Assistant Professor at McMaster University
• Director of Professional Services at Gensym Corporation, one of the leading expert systems companies founded in the ‘80s as a spin-off of the MIT AI Laboratory
• Involved as designer, programmer, project manager or advisor for hundreds of AI projects in pharmaceutical, continuous & discrete manufacturing, supply-chain, energy (gas, electric), finance, water/wastewater, and within the U.S. Department of Defense & Department of Energy, US-EPA
• Co-founder of SmartCloud, Inc. in 2009 and head of Cognitive Engineering Group